Thursday 27 March 2014

This week we have been learning to write reports. We have been looking at lots of different kinds of dinosaurs, then we wrote some notes about our dinosaur. After that we wrote a report, we had to include a heading, an introduction, sub headings and a labelled diagram.

I have really enjoyed writing a report on dinosaurs, my favourite one was the Diplodocus because it had a really long tail!

By Nancy

I really enjoyed researching the dinosaurs. I have learnt that carnivores are meat eaters and herbivores are plant eaters. My favourite dinosaur was the Archaeopteryx because was one of the first animals to have feathers.

By Eleanor






1 comment:

  1. I know that Years 1 & 2 have really enjoyed creating these information texts and they are looking tremendous! Special mention to Jack Green who has gone the extra mile and taken it upon himself to write another report on dinosaurs as homework. Excellent work Jack!

    ReplyDelete