Thursday 16 January 2014

What we have been doing in school this week

This week at School we have been doing lots of things. We did some writing in the writing grotto. We have been setting the story in the woods and we have been reading the story with our story sack. We have been drawing Eddy and his teddy.

Some of the class have been using the new school Ipads. They draw with them and play learning games on them.

 In maths we have been counting backwards from any number. My favourite number to count back from is 72.

In PE with are doing gymnastics this term.

In science with Ms Fenelon, we have been talking about materials. Man-made means that materials are made from a factory, and natural means you can just find them anywhere.

My favourite thing that we have done this week has been writing and learning about "Where's My Teddy". When we set the story in the woods I liked it because I liked the sound of the birds tweeting with joy.

My favourite subjects are science and literacy.

Fenella - Year 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment